As Fazla Gıda Anonim Şirketi (“FG or “Company”), we have drawn up this Personal Data Protection Notice on Communication and Application Channels in order to provide information to you regarding the processing, storing and transferring of your personal data within the scope of the activities pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“PDPL”) and the relevant legislation and regulations.
1. Which of Your Personal Data are Processed and What are the Purposes of Processing Your Personal Data?
As FG, we process your ID, contact information and the information you will provide for your requests and complaints in the message content for the purposes of conducting business activities, conducting communication activities and meeting requests and complaints.
2. What are the Methods of Collecting Your Personal Data?
Your personal data mentioned above is collected through the contact form on the FG website.
3. What is the Legal Reason for Collecting Your Personal Data?
As FG, your personal data is processed within the scope of the necessity of data processing for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the person concerned in line with the realization of the purposes described above.
4. Do We Transfer Your Personal Data to a Third Party?
Your personal data will be transferred to cloud service providers abroad based on your explicit consent for the purposes of carrying out business activities within the scope of the IT service received, to carry out information security processes and to carry out information and document management for the Company.
5. What are the Rights You Can Exercise Regarding Your Personal Data?
The rights you have set forth in the PDPL with regards to your personal data are:
- To learn whether your personal data is processed or not,
- To demand for information if your personal data has been processed,
- To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred in country or abroad,
- To request rectification of incomplete or inaccurate data, if any,
- To request the erasure or destruction of your personal data under the conditions referred in the PDPL,
- When you request the correction of incomplete or inaccurate data and the deletion or destruction of your personal data, to request that this situation be notified to third parties to whom we transfer your personal data,
- To object to the occurrence of a result against you by analyzing the data processed solely through automated systems,
- To claim compensation for the damage arising from the unlawful processing of your personal data.
6. How Can You Use Your Rights?
You can submit your requests and applications regarding your personal data via Data Subject Application Form,
- By applying to FG in person with a valid identity document,
- By sending it to our address Maya Meridien İş Merkezi, Akat Mah., Ebulula Mardin Cad., No:16 K:6 Beşiktaş, İstanbul with the original signed document and copy of identity card.
- By sending an e-mail to [email protected] address of FG with a petition signed with mobile signature or secure electronic signature,
- You can send a signed petition from your Registered Electronic Mail (REM / KEP in Turkish) address to FG [email protected] address,
In accordance with the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller, in the application of the Data Subject must include the name, surname, signature if the application is written, T.R. identification number, (passport number if the applicant is a foreigner), residence or workplace address for notification, e-mail address, telephone number and fax number, if any, as well as information on the subject of the request.
The Data Subject must clearly and comprehensibly state the request in the application, submitted to exercise above-mentioned rights which includes explanations regarding the right to be exercised. Information and documents related to the application must be attached to the application.
Although the subject of the request must be personal to the applicant, if the applicant is acting on behalf of someone else, the applicant should be exclusively authorized in this regard and document the authorization (power of attorney). In addition, the application must contain identity and address information, and documents confirming identity must also be attached to the application. The requests made by unauthorized third party on behalf of someone else will not be evaluated.
7. How Long Will It Take to Answer Your Requests Regarding the Processing of Your Personal Data?
Your requests regarding your personal data will be evaluated and answered in or against your favor within 30 days at the latest from the date of arrival to us. In case your application is concluded unfavorable, the reasons for rejection will be sent to the address you specified in your application by e-mail or postal mail, or by one of the methods selected in the Data Subject Application Form, which you can also access on our website.