WHAT IS COOKIE?
Cookies are files or pieces of information that can be stored on your computer (or other internet-enabled devices such as smartphones and tablets) when you visit a website. Cookies save your actions and preferred settings during your browser session or for your next visit to our website. If you visit our websites again, this information will be sent back to the server. This automatically re-recognizes your computer or mobile device and, for example, automatically loads your preferred settings for your convenience.
WHAT DATA DO WE PROCESS THROUGH COOKIES?
Cookies, depending on their type, generally collect data about your browsing and usage preferences and habits on the device from which you access our website. This data includes the pages you access, the services and products you review, and all information about your browsing on our website.
WHAT ARE THE USE PURPOSE OF COOKIES?
Cookies are used for purposes such as enabling you to switch between web pages effectively; facilitating the use of websites; tracking your preferences in order to improve our online visibility; enriching and improving the user experience in general; statistically evaluating usage data for our websites and helping us improve the structure and content of our websites. In addition, cookies may also be used to better customize our services in line with your interests and needs and/or to speed up your future activities and experiences on our websites.
WHAT ARE THE TYPES OF COOKIES?
In terms of cookie management:
- First Party Cookies: Cookies created by us and placed on the website and under our control.
- Third Party Cookies: Cookies created and managed by third-party companies we cooperate with are called third-party cookies.
In terms of storage time:
- Session Cookies: A type of cookie that only exists when your browser is open and is deleted when your browser is closed.
- Permanent Cookies: A type of cookie that persists until a certain expiration date after your browser is closed. These can be used by websites to recognize your computer when you open your browser and surf the internet again.
In terms of intended use:
- Necessary Cookies: It is necessary to ensure the effective operation of the websites, to provide various services for you through the websites and to fulfill certain functions such as access to secure areas. Without these cookies, it is not possible for us to provide some services, such as the shopping cart.
- Performance Cookies: It aims to provide the user with an enhanced and personalized experience by enabling the recording of user preferences, such as language settings on the website.
- Analytical Cookies: It is used to analyze the use of websites, to collect statistical information such as time spent on the website, pages used, click information, time spent on a page by web analytics tools in order to carry out more effective marketing activities.
- Advertising Cookies: These cookies collect information about you and the topics you are interested in and your browsing habits on the internet. It allows you to implement functions such as preventing the repetition of the same ads, displaying ads properly and in some cases, displaying ads based on your interests.
- The following cookies are used on our website:
|Google Tag Manager
HOW TO CHANGE COOKIE PREFERENCES?
Although many internet browsers accept cookies by default, you can reject or delete cookies in the settings section of your browser. Please refer to your browser’s help screen for detailed information on how to adjust your browser settings.
Please note that if you choose to refuse or delete cookies, this may prevent some features or services of the FG websites from functioning properly and therefore may affect your experience on the FG websites. Since your cookie preferences are managed through the browser you use, you will need to renew your refusal preferences when you use a different browser or purchase a new computer.
You can use the address below to send us all your questions and comments about the policy: